Tuesday

"You,


I always seem to do the same thing. Run to God only when I'm heart broken, then allow Him heal my heart, only to run away again. Then I find myself sluggishly climbing back into His lap with tears on my face. 
It's been quite sometime since I've last ran to God, and now I'm been broken again but I can't seem to find God's lap. I don't even know if I truely want to find it. I'm obsessed with meeting you, my future husband. So much so that I forget the One who is going to lead me to you. How can you find the treasure without the map? Or at least the right treasure. Right now I need to stop searching for you, and start looking for the lap I so desperatly need to climb up on. 
Who knows, maybe God doesn't entend for me to be married, maybe you don't exist. But I hope you do because I love you already. 
Right now I'm saving my heart for that lap, keeping it safe in God's hands. I'm handing over the pen for Him to write my love story, to Him who wrote the most beautiful love story between a Savior and His people. I'm sure He can handle it."

-Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment